With exam season in full swing, and having passed for most of us, this is an amazing thing to surround a mass of revision sheets, celebrate post-exam summer or alternatively, it’s a lovely side to puddings or even as a great snack.
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 1 large orange
- 1 cup of plain yoghurt (I use dorset dairy)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp lexia raisins
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 squares of dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp granola (See my most recent granola recipe here)
- Any other dippable foods!
- Simply mix the yoghurt, peanut butter, cinnamon, chocolate and raisins.
- Slice the fruit up and lay around the yoghurt bowl
- Enjoy, and if you have any exams, good luck!
Thank you for reading this summer recipe, I hope you enjoy this as much as me and it helps with whatever work you are doing! If you give it a go let me know down in the comments below or over on my social media (Instagram, Twitter and Facebook) @courgettiblogetti