Essentially this turns a yummy breakfast and you’re usual morning drink into one delicious combination. Plus if you have this with milk, you end up with coffee milk at the end! My mum loves coffee and she found this my “best granola recipe yet” so here is my next recipe in the family granola series. (see my dad’s and mine also)
- 4 tsp coffee granules (I used Little’s coffee) but any will work
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups jumbo oats
- 1/2 cup oil (any will do)
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup brazil nuts
- 1/4 cups almonds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup honey/other liquid sweetner
- 1/4 cup dried apricots
- 1/4 cup raisins/cranberries
- Turn the oven on to 160°c, line a tray with baking paper
- Boil some water and dissolve the coffee in to 75ml in a mug.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients apart from the dried fruit, in a large bowl and stir in the coffee. Place on the tray and in the oven for 25 minutes
- After this time, take out the oven and stir, place back in to the oven or until golden brown. Stir in the dried fruit and place in an airtight container once cool.
- Serve with yoghurt and fruit, milk or just from a spoon!
Thank you so much for reading this recipe and let me know what you think if you give this a try in the comments down below or over on instagram @courgettiblogetti