Pip and nut, my cupboard essential nut butter. It’s in my hand from when I wake up till when I go to bed. The best flavour… It’s chocolate coconut hazelnut butter, and it’s just incredible. The only problem is, getting to the bottom of the jar, it’s just depressing! So this recipe is the BEST way to finish of your nut butter.
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp hazelnuts (roasted or un-roasted)
- 1 tsp cacao
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp jumbo oats
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 almost empty nut butter jar
- Desired toppings (I used frozen banana and peanut butter)
- Mash the banana in a bowl, add in the rest of the ingredients (bar your toppings) and mix throughly, adding more maple syrup to taste.
- Spoon it into the jar and leave in the fridge (preferably overnight)
- When ready to eat – or to leave the house – loosen the oats with a little more almond milk, add your toppings and enjoy!!